OSI Window-Door Sensors (Wireless)
Protect your whole home with a these OSI PIR Motion sensors that can be paired to your OSI Smart Wireless Alarm System. PIR Motion Sensors provide maximum coverage in your home, pointing at important "choke points" such as entry ways, hallways and stairwells. If you are needing additional PIR Motion Sensors for your OSI Smart Wireless Alarm System, then these are the sensors you've been looking for.
OSI made these accessories available separately so customers can expand their OSI Smart Wireless Alarm System.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easy to install, just stick on door or window with double sided adhesive. No wiring
- MAXIMUM SECURITY: fortify your existing Wireless Home Alarm System with this additional window/ door sensor to get maximum coverage securing front door, garage door and back door.
- WORKS WITH OSI SMART WIFI ALARM SYSTEM:Connect these Window-Door Sensors to form an effective standalone home house apartment security system.
- IMPORTANT! WATCH THE INSTALLATION VIDEO! For more placement tips, do's and do nots located in the Video Tutorial tab on this page.
- 1x Window-Door Sensor (can be used for either a door or window)
- 1x Manual
- 3M Adhesive
- Voltage: (CR2450 3V Coin Battery)
- Material: PC/ anti scratch
- Under voltage monitoring:7.5V+/-0.5V
- Static current ≤10uA
- Triggering distance:25-35mm
- Emission current≤15mA
- Emission distance≥120m (open area)
- Emission frequency:315MHz/433 MHz
- Operating temperature:-10°C ~+50°C
- Dimension: L60*W24*H13mm
- With dual function of emergency switch & magnetic door
- Low power consumption, long battery life
- Low voltage fault monitoring reports
- 2262/1527 IC, oscillation resistance optional
- Door open/close alert
(No reviews yet) Write a Review