VMA-AS3-8P8-NA 3rd Generation HD Video Appliance
Avigilon HD Video Appliance 8-port 8TB unit, NA. ACC licenses sold separately
The HD Video Appliance is a turnkey product that combines an 8-port Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) network switch along
with full video management server and client software capabilities into a single compact form factor. The HD Video
Appliance is powered by Avigilon's market-leading ACC software. Onsite service is not included. Mouse, keyboard,
monitor not included.
Avigilon's HD Video Appliances (HDVAs) are designed to help shorten installation time, simplify deployment and reduce the cost and complexity of your security system. All Avigilon HDVAs come pre-loaded with ACC software so you can be up and running in no time, plus the Pro 24-Port and 16-Port models feature advanced functionalities including replaceable power supplies and video drives, larger storage capacities and increased throughput.
Avigilon Video Appliances can be easily added to an existing Avigilon video surveillance system, or as a standalone system for small to medium-scale surveillance deployments.The compact and powerful 8-port model is an ideal turnkey solution for small video surveillance deployments.
The 16 and 24 port Pro models are suitable for larger installations requiring advanced functionality such as RAID protection, larger storage, increased camera support, and superior overall performance.
- Preloaded and configured with ACC Video Management Software
- High performance of up to 200 Mbps (8 port) of total
throughput ― simultaneous recording, playback, and live streaming
- 8TB of recording capacity with the 8-port model
- Front-accessible video storage hard drive streamlines maintenance
- Includes digital alarm inputs and outputs for integration with external systems
- Solid State Drive OS volume ensures high speed operation
- Embedded managed switch with powered PoE outputs provide up to 30 Watts of power per port on all ports
- Includes high-performance RAID 5 technology that protects and enables access to a drive’s data in the event of failure, even while the drive is being replaced and rebuilt*
- Protected by a three-year warranty from Avigilon