Effective: June 15, 2020
About your Personal Information
What information is collected
Optima Systems Inc. is a CCTV company that provides security and video monitoring solutions. Our products and services include basic functions like
playback and processing of surveillance videos, equipment operation and control, and equipment sharing. Your information will be collected, stored and used to achieve these functions. If you do not provide the information, you will not be able to enjoy our products or services. Examples of personal information include your name, telephone number, email address, physical address, and payment information.
How your personal information is used and disclosed
OSI may use your personal information for the purposes below:
- Presenting our Websites and Apps to you
- Communicating with you about our Products and Services, addressing any inquiries, customer support
- Sending you notifications, technical notices, alerts and requested information
- Personalizing your experience with OSI Products and Services
- Fulfilling any other purpose for which you provide such information.
- Meeting a legal obligation, a court order or other binding decision(s)
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates to deliver you the Products and Services you order; • to our group companies, and other companies to facilitate the provision of Services to you
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about OSI Go Mobile users is among the assets transferred;
When we want to use your personal information for other purposes not covered by this policy, or for information collected for a specific purpose to serve other purposes, we will ask for your consent in advance. You are fully aware that in the following circumstances, your personal
information will be collected and used without your consent:
- The information is directly related to national security and national defense security
- The information is directly related to public safety, public health and major public interests
- The information is directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments
- We need to maintain the vital rights and interests of subjects of personal information or other individuals, including personal and property rights, but it is too difficult to obtain your consent
- The personal information collected is disclosed by subjects of the information to the public
- Your personal information is collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports and government information disclosure
- Other circumstances as stipulated by laws and regulations.
Cookies and Other Technologies
not covered in this policy. OSI may also engage one or more third party service providers to serve online advertisements on our behalf via OSI Services. They may use a pixel tag or other similar technology to collect information about your visits to sites, and they may use that information to target advertisements for our Products and Services.
Storage and Protection of Your Information
Your personal information will be stored in encrypted form both on web and local servers. In order to prevent data from being illegally used, a strict data usage and access system has been established. Strict access permission supervision and identity verification technologies have also been applied. Only those who are authorized will be granted the access to users’ information under the obligation of confidentiality. Enhanced security awareness. In order to strengthen our staff’s awareness of the importance of personal information, regular training regarding data security and privacy protection is held.
Risk of information disclosure is inevitable in the internet environment. Should any information disclosure happen due to accidents or force major, we will take immediate emergency response measures and inform you of the cause, security measures we have taken and security measures that users can take.
Transfer of Information
Your personal information will be not transferred to any company, organization or individual except for the following circumstances:
Having obtained your explicit authorization, your information will be transferred to other
If OSI deals with mergers, liquidation and acquisition, we will require new companies
and organizations that hold you personal information to continue to be bound by this policy.
Otherwise, we will ask the companies or organizations to seek permission from you again.
OSI does not intend that any portion of its Services will be accessed or used by children under the age of 18, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction
and such use is prohibited. OSI Services are designed and intended for adults. By using OSI Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years old, or above the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction and understand that you must be at least 18 years old, or above the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised through OSI Services.
For juveniles ’information collected with their parents ’and guardians ’permission, it will only be used or publicly disclosed if it is permitted by law, with the explicit consent of their parents or guardians, or under conditions necessary for protecting them. Should we find out any juveniles ’information has been collected without their parents ’or guardians ’permissions, immediate measures will be taken to delete relevant data.
OSI guarantees that you can exercise the following rights to protect your personal information:
- The right to access or correct your personal information
- The right to delete your personal information
- The right to close an account with OSI
If any misunderstanding occurs due to print failure or misunderstanding of the content, OSI reserves the right of final explanation.
Optima Systems Inc:
1415 Pembina Hwy
Winnipeg, MB, R3T 2C2, Canada
Email: [email protected]
Please provide: your name and preferred method of contact; the details of your request or comment along with any corresponding links.