Use with the OSI Smart Wireless Alarm System
The RFID Tags that come with the alarm system attach to your key chain that you carry around. its a simple way of arming and disarming the alarm system without having to enter the passcode. When exiting the house or entering the house, all you need to do is wave the RFID tag a few inches from the OSI Alarm System display (close to the bottom left of the display) and that's it! A pulsed beam of radio waves from the transmitter strikes the tag, making it give off a precise frequency radio signal. The receiver picks up the signal, verifies that it's at the correct frequency, and then the alarm system Arms / Disarms. The Alarm system comes with Two RFID Tags, but there is no limit as to how many RIFID tags you can use.
How to Program RFID Tags (add to alarm system):
- On the display select "Menu"
- Select "Parts"
- Select "RFID"
- Select "+" icon on bottom right corner (to add new RFID Tag)
- It will go to a new screen where it will say "Synchronizing" with a 20 second countdown. Hold the RFID tag close to the bottom left corner of the display until you see it say "Successful" on the screen
- Repeat from step 4 for every additional RFID tag.
- 1x RFID Tag
- Freqeuncy: 125 Khz
- No battery Needed
- Panel Bandwidth: 10kHz
- For use with OSI Wi-Fi Alarm System & OSI Mini Alarm System
- Add unlimited number of RFID Tags
How many RFID Tags & Remotes can i add to my system?
OSI Wi-Fi Alarm System
- RFID TAGS: 10
- REMOTES: 99
- You can add a combined amount of Sensors, RFID Tags and Remotes until it equals 100
OSI MINI Alarm System
- RFID TAGS: N/A (Mini Alarm System does not use RFID Tags as there is no Touch ScreenDisplay)
- REMOTES: 50
- You can add a combined amount of Sensors, and Remotes until it equals 100
(No reviews yet) Write a Review